Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Portraits fever

Long time I don t post a new blog because I was searching for a direction in my tattoo-work , trying to find my favorite tattoo themes in order to do a progress in my work and reach a next level of profession .
Beside my first beloved themes like skulls , horror tattoos or byomech I focus much in human anatomy and portraits . Is a bit hard to do this , because I need time to prepare and focus on this projects , that's why I must refuse many projects and requests from old and new customers , projects that are not on my artistic area , but on the end I find the balance .
Here are some examples of my last tattoo-work , i promise in the next time I will co,e with some projects and descriptions of my techniques and progress .
Enjoy ;)

















No comments:

Post a Comment