Wednesday, November 30, 2011

On the road again !




  I realize that is not easy to manage the blog on the road. Too many things have happened and the time is short to can describe all in a right way.The post with Ralf's bikes world I will put later , in the meantime we were at Mannheim tattoo convention where I was honored to win two prices : Best of Saturday and first place Best of colors , also Saturday.
   Here are my drawing and the tattoo for the best of color :




 

 Here are my half free hand drawing and the tattoo for the Best of Saturday

                                                  Thankyou Sven for trust me !


 In the moment we are in Rinteln at Las Agujas Tattoo and Piercing studio where we have some cool appointements in the best envoirement possibile : Great people and Heavy Metal !!!
  Here is Captain Spaulding tattoo that I have done to a Metal fan : Patrik



Next destination is Berlin Tattoo Convention !

No comments:

Post a Comment