Monday, December 5, 2011

Free style backpiece and Byomechanical sleeve

This back piece is a complete freehand and free style project , thanks to Marko the owner of this tattoo who trusts me and give me the chance to do this tattoo without reference .
We start the project at Las Agujas Tattoo and Piercing studio in Rinteln , Germany 2 months before with this 10 cm sketch :
 


After 6 hours of work , including the freehahd drawing we have the outlines :






The next sitting is at Berlin Tattoo Convention 2011 , Sunday another 5 hours of shading under the 25 magnum :

The right side from of skull will be connected with the arm sleeve witch is a biomechanical tattoo.  This is the shoulder , I’ve done Saturday  at berlin convention

I did first the clean face really solid and after healing I will add the biomechanical details and background .




















The underarm part is a Giger inspiration tattoo I have done at Las Agujas in 2 sittings , 5 hours each. Here are 2 pictures with the tattoos and the freehand drawing for one of them



No comments:

Post a Comment