Tuesday, December 6, 2011

After more than 15 years



This devil project is a part of a sleeve I started at Black Thorn Tattoo Stutgart  . This was a moment that I wait before many years , to work again beside the man who open the door to the big tattoo world for me : my friend Kelu , the one who put for the first time in my life a tattoo machine in my hand and show me the first secrets to this art and lifestyle. This was more than 15 years before , around 1993 in Transilvania right after the communism time . In this time we try to discover the tattoo scene looking in the tattoos magazines , sometime with a lentile to catch how much informations we can , we spent many hours welding needles  and dreaming to the moment when we can be part of this world ….And now , here we are together again after many years with the same passion for the ink and needles living the dream that we have 15 years before !
   My costumer and my friend for this project is Sven , a big guy and bodybuilder , this mean I have a lot of skin to inked , his arm is almost a backpiece :D .
    He bring me a picture from internet for reference  , I do some sketch and I start the project . I keep the idée but I change the structure , the details and I try to use how much I can the body shape and line.
   This is the first sitting  , the freehand drawing and 5 hours of work . 
   Here is the second sitting , freehand the arm with a goat face and other 3 hours of work , you can se also the first part healed.         
                                                                                                                
                                                                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment