Friday, November 16, 2012

Acryl fever

After The visit to my friend Guil Zerki I get the painting virus back . I remember how important is to change the artistic medium sometimes .
Here are 2 paintings I did in Flensburg after the inspiring guestpot at Reinkarnation Koln .
I use acrylic colors on canvas suport.first one is inspired from internet and is really small ,15/18 cm and the second is a reroduction from the great Basil Gogol . I choose this becose I feel Like into the color moode and also i really love the Dracula caracter from Christopher Lee .
Here are the paintings , I will try to work more in the next time , i need to remember how to handle the brushes and the colors , but I really enjoy this challenge !
I took 2 pictures from Dracula , first one is on the day light and the second one done in the same light I see it during the painting proces , one night .

No comments:

Post a Comment