Saturday, January 12, 2013

Half angel/half devil , how I make it

One costumer come with this request : he want one man half good , half bad betwen 2 wings that I inked 8 years before.
The place betwen wings was enough for a body size to respect the proportion.
First I loock for a naked male who not loock totaly gay . Hard to find with Google. Finaly I find something I like it , a picture with the new Conan , but with face cover by hair and the legs cover by something.
So , using the lightbox I take the body shape and I start buiding my picture.
I add a face in the same head position , half human , half skull with a goat horn , this was in my opinion the most evil thing I can do in a 3 cm high head. After this I draw the legs and I cover the sex with some material and I add an goat fit .
In the pictures below you can see the making of from the original picture , to drawing , stencil and finaly the tattoo.
I use Cheyenne hawk machine and only pure black AllaPrima Ink.







No comments:

Post a Comment